7.09.2006

Where Did This Come From?

Today we left Baby Bear in the church nursery for the first time. She seemed fine when I left her there and she seemed fine when Matt went to pick her up. Although, later when we were leaving to go to lunch, I was playing a simple game of peek-a-boo with her when she made this strange face. She apparently was smiling...but it wasn't her normal smile. And every time thereafter when she smiled, she made this face. Sometime between this morning and lunchtime, she changed the way she smiles...did she pick something up from the nursery?

We're still bewildered about the new smile, but just for fun we thought we would try it, too.

monsterface monsterface-dad monsterface-mom


I don't know, I don't think she got it from us.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who broke our baby's smile?

Socalgal said...

haha! how cute! I think she and matt look alike!

Anonymous said...

way cute...

Anonymous said...

Ha-Ha...that's pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

*ahhahah* :) that's pretty darn funnY! :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe she didn't learn it. She is part Korean (right Matt?).

Anonymous said...

I am sure it wasn't from nursery... well, it wasn't from me at least... maybe it was one of dem chinn kids... Aaron

Anonymous said...

ACK! SO CUTE!!!

Love the blog! I was just about to us your real name, but are you sticking to an alias here?

Also, random, but I love every single book on your well worth the read list (except walking on water. didn't like SO much. don't know why because I love absolutely everything else from l'engle. have you read her biographical series?). I better read Sacred Parenting - didn't know he had another book. Sacred Marriage was amazing. Also did not know that Nicole Nordeman had a new album.

Anonymous said...

that is so funny!!! how cute!