3.02.2007

Dolly...er Baby Bear

Matt claims that Baby Bear is my clone. I keep reminding him that I am physically unable to just spawn another human being on my own. He likes to joke that the genes from my side of the family are just too dominating. What do you think?

Baby Carina

DSC_1803

Uh, if you can't tell, I'm the baby on the top and Baby Bear is the cutie on the bottom.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

like i said, she's "mini-c", your mini-me.

Matt said...

I'm voting for mini Carina.

Cindy said...

She really does look like you, Carina. She's a total cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG. She really is a mini Carina! TOO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! thats so crazy, i totally thought the top pic was carissa until i read it was you! hahaha too cute!

that pic of her at the park, in the yellow tanktop is tooo cute!

melissa aka paco said...

i can't tell the difference. mini C.

Robin said...

so cute!!! so i guess this means that roach is going to give up her title as "baby carina" - no tears shed there i'm sure.

Pauline said...

i can see a huge difference. mini-c has four rolls of fat on her arm (not including the hand) and original-c has only three.

super star said...

car, she IS your mini-car.
this is such a good shot of both of you!!!!