I haven't posted much in the past couple of days because our family has been under the weather. Baby Bear, who got the bug first and therefore is recovering first, has been running around our apartment as she pleases (sometimes you lose the will to parent when your head feels like it's going to implode). I was sofa-bound. Sitting or standing was dizzying for a couple of days there. I've been feeling better, but sometimes I still have to sit down for a spell.
Today she meandered over to the kitchen, played with some of the plasticware and returned to where I was sitting, pointed to her diaper and said, "Boo!"
I thought Nah, she couldn't be telling me...
So I changed her diaper, and sure enough she had "Boo."
I told my mom what happened. She replied, "That means it's time to start thinking about potty training."
What?! Oh "Boo."
2 comments:
Well, once upon a potty, there was something surprising in mini-C's diaper. Wow, it seems like she was just born yetserday *sigh*.
hahaha how cute!! thats awesome she told you she went "boo" hahaha. i love it! man, carissa's going to be potty trained before beth is!!! im totally procrascinating on potty training beth - ive heard the first child often regresses on potty training once the new baby arrives, so im totally putting it off! im so bad. let me know how that goes!!!
Post a Comment