I realized the other day that our blog is coming upon 2 years now...and what once started as a place I could just express myself while being trapped at home with a newborn has now become a glimpse into the world that we like to call "our family."
First off, just wanted to send out a little "thanks" to all of you readers out there whoever you are. Whether you are friend, family or friends of the friends and family, we appreciate your visit to our humble little site that mostly revolves around one silly little girl.
Just for fun, I thought I'd provide links to some of our favorite moments in the past 2 years...
Why Bear cried during bathtime (9-11-2007)
Why you should never leave a child unattended with yogurt (4-17-07)
Why Matt wonders where his genes went (3-2-07)
Why Daddy was saying "Doh"(12-22-06)
Why 11 month olds shouldn't play with fruit(11-12-06)
How Kids pick things up so easily when you're not there(7-9-06)
Stay tuned...I'm quite sure more stories and laughs are to come.
2 comments:
Thank you for all your wonderful stories that make me smile, and sometimes make me freak out at what lies ahead when motherhood comes calling.
Thank you for posting! Even though I am far, being able to read about the little moments makes me feel like I'm right there. I always look forward to hearing what is new with you guys. :-)
Post a Comment