2.05.2008

Eat Hot Dog? (by padawanlee)

I wonder when kids actually learn to read. Yesterday we went to Costco to pick up some supplies before baby #2's arrival and as we pulled into the parking lot Bear commented from the backseat "eat dinner, hot dog". Carina and I looked at each other with a befuddled look comprehending what Bear just said. One, we didn't mention hot dogs at all during the car trip and second, the Costco we were at was not the usual one we shop at. So either Baby Bear can read signs now or she had a strange craving for a hot dog... what do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She probably just recognized the Costco sign? Every time we pass by a Coffee Bean, Cai says "cake?" because we buy him madeleines there. Now he's even saying "off-ee bean?" because I guess we've said "Let's go to coffee bean and get cake!"