3.22.2008

Longing for a Haircut

Reasons to Cut My Hair:

1) The last time I had it cut, Bear was in the womb.
2) I have to use Costco size bottles of conditioner in order to have enough to condition it.
3) Brushing is a painful ordeal. Bear actually copies me by pretending to brush her own hair. She even says, "ow ow ow."
4) Every time I sit down I sit on my hair.
5) Every time I lay down I lay on my hair.
6) Chipmunk likes to grab the loose hairs while he feeds. Ouch.
7) It takes forever to dry.
8) Last but not least, Someone out there could really use my hair.

One of these days I will get to it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I donated my hair when Monksie was 13 months old. I hadn't cut it for 15 months and I couldn't take it anymore. Good job on holding out for so long. It's a great feeling to get it cut and donate it!