Matt: I'm going to have to get a night job or something.
Me: What? Why?
Matt: Have you seen the way our kids eat?
We just spent the hour before gaping at our children as they inhaled bowls of soon du bu, bulgogi, rice, and broiled fish.
I learned that if I want to actually eat some, I need to order two rather than one to share. Bear practically ate a whole stone pot of tofu goodness on her own. Chipmunk? He almost seemed chubbier after dinner if that's possible.
I'm just glad they like Korean food. Bring on the kimchi.

Bear's leftovers: an empty pot, empty bowl and fish bones.
1 comment:
hmmmm, now I'm hungry! what's not to like? max ate my entire bowl of rice at a restaurant on saturday (well ~1/3 of it ended up on the floor) - so yeah, I think we may be done with the sharing thing.
Post a Comment