7.03.2010

Mother's Day 2010

Sorry, this post is a bit delayed...I haven't really posted much lately. I hope the four of you who read this blog don't mind that it's a bit tardy.

For Mother's Day, we spent the day (and the next day as well) gallavanting through the "Happiest Place on Earth."

DSC_3746

Chipmunk had fun with all the rides. Surprisingly, the wait time wasn't that bad.

DSC_3883

The longest wait times involved meeting Fairies and Princesses (seriously, an hour and half to meet a princess?!?!)...which was deemed mandatory on Bear's to-do list.

DSC_3742

I have to say, our kids were excited to meet all the over-sized characters...even Chipmunk.

Which was a vast improvement on an occasion two years ago...do you remember this debacle with over-sized theme park characters?

Grover is scary, too

I guess two years makes a difference.

DSC_3891

2 comments:

Anne said...

Cute! But where's the mom? I thought this was a mothers day post. ;)

Carina said...

mom was behind the camera :) Hiding, as usual.