11.01.2013

Halloween Blur

Usually, I have costumes done about a week before Halloween. This year I started about four days before Halloween.

I blame the strep throat. That put me out for about a week.

Somehow, I managed. I may have not gotten as much sleep as I would have liked, but Pikachu, Ash and Snow White managed to go trick-or-treating together.

Halloween 2014

Some other highlights from the past 7 days:

We went to a Halloween event at our church…they had a life size Candyland game as well as other fun games...

Untitled

The kids had their walk-a-thon for school. They each walked about 40 laps.

Walk-a-thon

We visited a pumpkin farm where they had a play area full of corn kernels.

Untitled

Chipmunk went on a field trip with his class to a different pumpkin farm. I must say, herding around 3 classes of kindergarteners is tough.

DSC_2575

The kids had a parade at school…

DSC_2604

Lots of October fun...

No comments: