
I remember being tired in college after spending "all-nighters" finishing O-Chem lab reports, or studying for those midterms or finals, or even finishing up term papers that would sum up my grade for the whole quarter/semester. I've never been this tired before though. Despite my constant weariness, I've never felt this kind of joy before.
Welcome, Baby Bear. Our new endeavor in life. The new love in our life and sweetest person we know.
So yes, we have our sleepless nights. And yes, we're learning each day more about her needs and her special little quirks. And each day we come to see how wonderful it is to have a newborn in our life.
So excuse me if I nod off during the middle of my post...I'm a little tired.
1 comment:
welcome to the blogging world. It's a really good way to have your outlet out into reality.
Post a Comment